26 July 2009

Under the stars with Chris Isaak & Michelle Branch...

Michelle Branch and Chris Isaak played under the stars last night at Chastain Amphitheater. The tables were out and the crowd adorned them with the finest wines and cheeses. It was a beautiful night for such a great show. Chris and his band came out in full on suits which gave it a Johnny Cash feel. At one point, Chris went out in the crowd and sang to different audience members as well as sat down and had some wine with one group. He covered "Love Me Tender" by The King and Cheap Trick's "I want you to want me". The set also included some of Chris' most popular hits like "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing", "Wicked Game, and many more. Michelle Branch joined him on stage for their duet "I Lose My Heart". I have become a bigger fan after seeing this show and my Itunes library is going to see more Chris Isaak for sure.
























For more photos go to...http://atlanta.metromix.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment