09 July 2009

Ed plays Eddie's...

The second part of the night landed me on the veranda at Eddie's Attic. Eddie Attic is an awesome venue, my favorite as a matter of fact. When I heard that Ed Kowalczyk from the band LIVE was playing there I was so excited, but then I was upset to find out it was sold out. However, they were planning to do a free broadcast on the veranda. I got there just as Ed was taking the stage and I sat there watching. After about the third song the door guy came up to me and said you can go in if you like. I proceeded into the venue to watch the show and was very angry with myself for not having my good camera. My point and shoot was all I had and it was doing me no good. I made the decision to make a run to my car and get my good camera. I was on cloud nine! Ed's two hour set included I Alone (my all time favorite), Iris, Stood Up For Love and many more. Afterwards Ed took time to meet and greet his fans. It was an amazing night and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to experience this show in such a small and intimate setting...still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment