15 July 2009

Little Adventures with PIC...

Leah and I were going to do the usual and meet at some cafe and work on our laptops and eat all day long, but I just couldn't sit still, so we took off to Macon, GA...home of the Georgia Music Hall of Fame. Jack (5D) had been in the shop and I was itching to go shoot something, anything, just to see if he was all good. We had a blast as always running around Macon. Aside from the Hall of Fame we grabbed some good ice cream in the square and visited with Duane Allman for a bit. Then on our way back we tried to hit up Southside Steve's, but it was closed, so we ended the day at the mexican joint next to Southside Steve's, yummy! It was nice to get out with my best girl and just act wacky! We take it as it comes to us and I love that about Ms. Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment