11 June 2009

This Incredible Journey...

One of the best and hardest times of my life was when I was going to school for Commercial Photography. School pushed me to do things I had never done and I learned so much in the two years I was there. Before going to school I worked in accounting for ten years, but being stuck behind a desk looking at numbers all day just wasn't filling that void I felt. I made the jump in the fall of 2006, it was the scariest thing I had ever done to leave a nicely stable income to go to school and chase after a dream. Although, school was never my thing in the past, I really seemed to excel in the photography classes and even made the Dean's list while attending Gwinnett Technical College. It's been a long road, but one I have enjoyed tremendously. I am thankful for all the amazing people I have met along the way that have offered encouragement and words of wisdom to help me push my way through this dream that has been one incredible journey! I have so many ideas in this head of mine, so stick with me on this journey because there is so much more out there for me to capture and share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment