23 June 2009

Lauren Conrad's L.A. Candy...

It was my first book signing and I headed out to what I thought was going to be a nice quite shoot at the local book store, I have never been more wrong. I walked in and barely could make it through the crowd. Once I got the the media area, I was surprised to see I was the only media there. Then I looked over my right shoulder and there were people climbing over the book shelves holding their point and shoots trying desperately to get a shot of what was going to be Lauren Conrad from the hit TV show "The Hills", you see she wasn't even out there yet. I was amazed at the amount of people in this bookstore that had come out to get her to autograph her book "L.A. Candy". After the majority of the people where gone I walked around and realized that those people were really climbing the shelves because the shelves were broke and books were all over the floor. Who is Lauren Conrad again? It was a weird night to say the least.

More photos at: http://atlanta.metromix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment