12 September 2009

Perez Hilton Presents...

Perez Hilton? Who? I wasn’t really sure who this guy was, but after his name and even face popped in front of me several times in one week I figured I needed to find out a little more. He is a guy that has made his way by blogging about the celebs, pretty crazy, right? He currently has put together the “Perez Hilton Presents” tour. I wasn’t real sure what I was getting myself into as I headed down to the Variety Playhouse, but when I got there I was pleasantly surprised. The bands that performed here in Atlanta were Semi Precious Weapons, Ida Maria and Ladyhawke…all of which I was impressed with. Perez Hilton hung out in the crowd as the bands played and in between took pictures with his fans. Although I was a little hesitant when I was first assigned to cover this event, it turned out to be something I was glad I didn’t miss!
See more images from the show HERE!

Photo of Perez Hilton and I provided by Perry Julian...Thanks Perry!

No comments:

Post a Comment