06 September 2009

Drive-In Invasion 2009!!




This was my first year attending the "Drive-In Invasion" at the Starlight Six Drive-In and it will not be my last. The eleventh year of this event was full of so much cool stuff going on...hot rods, music, camping, B Movies, etc. When first arriving it felt as though I had stepped back in time, there were pin-up style girls walking around and greaser type guys, I LOVED IT! Then there were all the vintage cars, vans, trailers, motorcycles you could dream of. I proceeded to walk toward the music and when I got to the stage it was packed. There was a guy in a suit singing rockabilly and another guy playing the stand up bass, it was awesome! I didn't get to stay for the movies, but I hear they play B movies until four in the morning. I can't wait to go next year, camp out and enjoy the entire day and night!

To view more photos...CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment