07 May 2009

Birthday Surprise!


Just when I thought my birthday was over, Leah pulls out all the stops! I wasn’t sure where we were going or what we were doing. The night started with some awesome food at Gordon Birche and then as we were walking down the street she pulls out a ticket and hands it to me. It was a VIP parking pass, just what I had always wanted! ☺ No, but seriously, I knew Death Cab for Cutie was playing the Fox and since we were headed in that direction, I sorta assumed. Then I looked over and Leah was jumping up and down saying we are going, we are going to the show! I about died right there! The night ended at some random disco karaoke place where we grabbed some nachos and ended up running out of the place with our ears ponding. It was the BEST birthday gift I had ever gotten and I will never forget last night and how amazing it felt to have someone put so much effort into something they knew would put a smile on my face and that smile hasn’t left my face yet, so thank you Leah, you are amazing and definitely ONE OF A KIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment