15 April 2009

Hockey Bracket Party


Last Saturday was the last game for the Thrashers before the playoffs. My friend Cat invited me to a "bracket party" at her place after the game. I had no idea what a "bracket party" was, probably because I have never really been a sports kind of girl, but I am always up for anything new and different. Somehow I was picked to draw the names out of the hat, I think they picked me for two reasons, one I didn't hardly know any of them and two I wasn't playing the bracket. I began drawing names out of this baseball hat and the room lit up! It was a great vibe and I wanted to capture in on my camera. My friend Leslie ran to my car and grabbed my camera while I continued to draw names. The rest you can see at the link below... http://gallery.me.com/catmax55/101021 

No comments:

Post a Comment