14 April 2012

Senior Portraits: Marissa in Cartersville, GA

When I spoke to Marissa over the phone about her shoot and what she wanted to get from the photos she told me she was from Kennesaw, but wanted a country feel to her photos. I instantly thought of my husband's hometown of Cartersville, GA. It's a beautifully peaceful place with clean crisp landscapes. I had no idea what I was walking into, but a lot of time we don't in the photography world. I was able to shoot everything with available light although I had every piece of equipment I owned in the back of my SUV. We had such a great time that day and the weather was perfect. I learned more about Marissa as we took in the beautiful weather. I was really glad I got to meet Marissa and I was happy with the outcome of the photos that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment