15 February 2011

Robyn Sands

This was such a cool shoot. My friend and co-worker Kathryn referred me to her mom, she told me that her mom was in need of some photos for her social media sites and for for speaking engagements. Since it was so cold outside we decided to try and do something inside. I had never been in her house, so I loaded the car with everything thing under the sun just in case, but I was sure we could come up with something. When I arrived Kathryn's mom was so sweet. We both were a little nervous, so we got to know each other over a glass of wine and I was truly impressed with what she does for a living. She is a writer of database books. I for one can not write and I am far from a technical guru, so I had great respect for the books that she had written. It was a great shoot and I feel we really worked well together. She was willing to try anything and I have a head full of more ideas for the upcoming shoots. I can't wait to work with her again. Since the photo shoots, I have heard that Robyn is traveling the US speaking about her books and using the images I took that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment